Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just some Pics

Just some random pics of the kids and the recent family get together


AD playing on PBS kids.org



He will be 4 months on groundhog's day!
Playing with Grandma D

Grandma M left a surprise in our freezer when
she left. JD, aka: soda-aholic, of course found it and this is what
happened when he opened it. Thank goodness he was at
the table!

Blessing day! Oh so cute-SD looks pretty cute too!

I just love this pic-my brother the oh so happy husband oblivious to
family in chaos!
I can't decide which one of the following
I like the best.

4 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i love the pictures! and you make me laugh!

Kellie said...

Cute Pictures!

Jen said...

I love the photo of us at the zoo. I have been wanting to see that one. Thanks for the the chuckles,
and Happy Birthday. I love your blog background.
Love Ya
Jen

thehallebunch2 said...

OH my goodness!! Look at how many kids there are! It looks like the rest of the kiddos have taken to your youngest one! So does it feel like your family is complete? He is adorable! Love the red hair!

Labels