Monday, December 1, 2008

Some things we've been do'in

We have recently discovered a game the kids are crazy about.
Niether RD or I can play it worth a darn!
JD with his incredible flexability wins every time!
A recent trip to Lone Elk Park.


We went to the Science Center (after a few children begged) the
day after Thanksgiving. We got to meet a real astronaut, Robert Behnken.
He went into space last March and spent a few weeks on the Space Station. RD
and I were more impresses than the kids. Maybe one day they will
appriciate it. ID told me he never wants to go into space because you can blow up when
taking off. I guess that was one story I should not have told him about.
We were so proud of JD, this is the first time in the many
years we have come here
that he was not afraid of the dinosaurs! He was quite proud of himself too.
He insisted on having our picture taken.
When I asked why he was afraid before. He said, "I was too little, now I'm not!"

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Wow, they are getting sooo big!!! Thinking of you, as always.

Labels