Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby pics

Don't let him fool you- it's midday,
not the middle of the night!
1 month old!

His favorite expression

I just told him how much he looks like his daddy!



SD's way of saying
"I'm bored with this picture taking stuff!"
(I actually yawned as big after I added this pic)


Big sis helping with the bath. He usually really loves
his baths.

AD took this pic.Is this Don Knotts reincarnated?I've seen this face before


Hard days work can do that to ya!
I never realized how freaky the dogs eyes are on the pjs.


4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so empressed that you can get so many different faces on such a little cute guy! I can't wait to hold him...
Jen

Katherine Ronachert said...

he looks so much like his daddy! elliott and i both were so amazed!!!

thehallebunch2 said...

Oh yeah he looks like his daddy! Poor kid!!!

Sabrina said...

He is beautiful!

Labels