Monday, November 17, 2008

Hallelujah- Halloween is over!

After a new baby, too many parties and way too much candy(which is already gone) we are happy to say that Halloween is over!
(I have no idea why it is all underlined! Can't seem to change it either.)

This is was our "haunted hallway". JD wanted us to do this. My mom was here waiting for SD to arrive and she did most of it. This is consequently one of the last things I was doing before I went to the hospital to have SD. It was much more impressive in person! ID and the cat had to pose for the pic.

JD as Optimus Prime.He was quite disappointed that he couldn't actually transform.
Maybe next year, I will be supermom and find a way to make that possible!


AD as Wonder Woman. I had no idea she knew who wonder woman
is. But once she saw the costume, she would have
no other. She wore the suit on and off for many days. I once asked her while she was wearing it to throw away a dirty diaper and she said, "I will throw it away because that is what superhero's do and I'm a good superhero!"


ID as a pterodactyl! He was a good sport and settled for this costume. He originally
wanted to be a scary pumpkin with long terrifying vines and a mean face. He was very understanding that mom was a little preoccupied this year.








3 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww, Please tell JD that we would all love to transform into something else sometimes, me- a greek goddess!
Aunt Jen

Jen said...

At least he didn't have an evil canevil, when I was little I rode all the way down a hill riding my bicycle, hit the homemade ramp I made attempting to jump my driveway and 6 foot hedge. I ended up upside down in the hedge. For some reason I still felt like evil canevil.
Uncle Adam

Katherine Ronachert said...

loved the costumes! joshua made us click on all of them over and over and over again! seems there were a lot of superheroes this year!

Labels