Thursday, October 9, 2008

Warning! The following images are not for the faint of heart!!!


AD has finally discovered the scissors (more like the butcher knife)! It was my first night alone with all four and it was a memorable one! RD went off to school and I went to work with homework, dinner, and bedtime. JD had a fever of 102.7 so I had him soak in the tub while the kids and I ate. (Luckily my wonderful friend Kelly had brought me dinner so I atleast didn't have to fix it!) Then I did homework with ID. I sent JD to bed and banished AD to the basement to watch TV till we were done. This usually is not a problem. SD was of course awake and hungry by now. After homework I called AD up and sent her and ID to get ready for bed. Meanwhile I made a phone call. AD popped out of her room, all smiles and so innocent wanting me to see her self "improvements." Needless to say I was struck dumb and could not continue the conversation on the phone. I did good- I didn't yell or get upset, I casually laughed. She assures me that it will grow long again and apparently that is why she did it. I still do not have a clear explaination to why she wanted to give herself a mullet. She was quickly sent to bed so I would not have a melt down. RD got home after school and found the pile I had rescued from the trash on the table before I could warn him. He actually took it worse then I did! He is quite saddened. I think when she wakes in the morning it will hit me pretty good. Not sure what we will do about it yet. I'll take suggegtions. She has deffinatly outdone me, I only cut my barbies hair and my own bangs off once or twice, not my beautiful curlly locks!


She left the back alone but you can see it shorter on your right hand side. The top is almost all gone
She actually thinks she is posing so we can see her good job
This is almost a layered look
I retrieved this from the trash

2 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

once again you've brought tears to my eyes! thanks for the laugh... rj is asking when he can see his cousins again...

Kelly said...

Oh no!! I am so sad, I did nearly the same thing at her age. However my super fine stick straight hair wasn't nearly the loss that AD's beautiful locks are.

Labels