Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Life Movie Sountrack

I got this from my awesome sister-in law KRM! I don't know if mine came out as good as hers!
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool!

Opening credits: Take On Me by a-ha (80's song, if you heard it you'd know it)
Waking Up: Young Love by The Judds
First Day At School: It's all wrong, but it's all right-Dolly Parton
Falling In Love: That's my Job-Conway Twitty
Fight Song: I'll Be- Edwin McCain
Breaking Up: I will always Love You- Dolly Parton
Prom: Maybe we should sleep it tonight- Tim McGraw
Life’s OK: Danger Zone- Kenny Loggins
Mental Breakdown: True Colors- Phil Collins
Driving: Turn Me On- Micheal Bluble
Flashback: What it Takes- Aerosmith
Getting Back Together: Cuts Like A Knife- Brian Adams
Wedding:Lay Your Hands on Me- Bon Jovi (RD would like this one)
Birth of Child: Endless Love- Lionel Richie/ Diana Ross
Final Battle: Bad Medicine- Bon Jovi
Death Scene: Once Upon A Lifetime- Alabama
Funeral Song:Every Breath You Take- Police
End Credits: Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison

I Tag: Anyone that has a few minutes !

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i liked your prom song! it was pretty good!

Labels